Saturday, March 28, 2020

Chores and Pizza

Ocracoke Vacation House - A long Time Ago on an Island Far Far Away
Ocracoke Vacation - A long Time Ago on an Island Far Far Away
Today (Friday 3/27) was a beautiful 91 degree Spring day.  I have been putting off spraying my super homemade weed killer because it needs heat and dry conditions. We had both today so I mixed up a batch (1 Gal White Vinegar: 2 Cups Epsom Salts: 1/4 Cub Blue Dawn) sprayed on in the morning and weeds dead at night.  Will let you know how it did tomorrow.

Putting around in the garage and I found the missing parts of our sliding front door screen.  I took it down last Fall when we had the front deck rebuilt - then 3 months later I sealed it and a month after that it started raining - and after a few warm dry days in January, I couldn't find the hardware (I stored it in a safe spot) then it rained, and rained some more. Today, the hardware returned to the place I remembered and I got the door re-installed.

We uncovered the deck furniture, cleaned some window screens and colaspsed on the couch for 3 hours of "The Return of the King" finishing off the third episode in ad many days.

More puttering around the house and yard and we opted for a take out Pizza for dinner.

Just an ordinary day in a world gone mad.

Tennessee: 1203  Loudon County: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post civil your comments here, I would love to know what you think.

"The Meaning of July Fourth for the Negro"

  by Frederick Douglass Fellow Citizens, I am not wanting in respect for the fathers of this republic. The signers of the Declaration...