Sunday, March 29, 2020

Herding the pigs

Oink oink! Congress has completed a 1400 page $2,000,000,000,000 (that is 2 TRILLION dollars)  "Stimulus package" to get the country moving again.  Can you write, read and understand a 1400 page document in a week?

Use Money, cheaper than TP!

How did every congress person vote? Sorry you can't know that, you are just one of the little people and wouldn't understand. My congressman voted for it and even sent me an email bragging about it.

I'm going shopping for a new one next time. Vote them all out!

Tennessee: 1373   Loudon County: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post civil your comments here, I would love to know what you think.

"The Meaning of July Fourth for the Negro"

  by Frederick Douglass Fellow Citizens, I am not wanting in respect for the fathers of this republic. The signers of the Declaration...